- Eastland 1955 Edition Yarmouth one-eye camp slip-on.
- Selected from the Eastland design archives and crafted from the finest components available.
- Premium full-grain cow leather upper and welt.
- Hand-sewn moccasin construction with contrast stitching.
- Rawhide laces; 360-degree lacing.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Rubber camp sole for slip-resistance and shock-absorbing cushioned.
- 0.6 heel.
DesignerAbout Eastland Made in Maine Men's Shoes & Boots:
Dedicated to genuine, handcrafted quality since 1955, Eastland is one of the rare American shoe brands still making footwear in the USA. Heritage stylesincluding boat shoes, camp moccasins, chukkas, loafers, and bootsare hand-finished and handmade from the finest quality components.