- Corthay iconic Arca derby shoe in patinated calf suede with purple piping.
- Includes two pairs of shoe laces in purple and grey.
- 1 stacked heel.
- Tapered toe.
- Two-eyelet lace-up front.
- Leather lining and soles.
- Goodyear-welted outsole.
- All Corthay shoes come with French Oak Wood shoe trees; specifically made for that shoe.
- Shoe tree helps maintain shape of the shoe and absorb moisture after wearing.
- Alt laces included with every pair of shoes.
- Made in France.
DesignerAbout Maison Cothay Men's Shoes:
Maison Corthay marks its existence in the market among the finest handmade shoes for men. Art Director, Pierre Corthay, founded the leading French shoe company in 1990. In 2009, Pierre Corthay was awarded the honor of Master of Artby the French governmentthe highest possible recognition of French craftsmanship. The Corthay shoe is known for its distinctive silhouette, sleek lines, and smooth contours that accentuate its original shape. The Arca is one of Maison Corthay's most iconic models. All shoes are handmade entirely in France and all components are from France, even the included elegant shoe trees.